If you’re a Chase customer, you can now check your credit score directly on the Chase app. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Open the Chase app and log in
Open the Chase app and log in with your username and password. If you don’t have a Chase online account, you can create one in the app.
Once you’re logged in, tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the app homepage.
Scroll down and tap “Customer Center.”
Tap “My Credit Profile.” If you have multiple Chase accounts, you may see multiple credit scores listed. The score that’s displayed first is your FICO® Score 8 based on Experian data.
Go to the dashboard
If you’re a Chase customer, you can check your credit score for free on the Chase mobile app. You don’t need to be a credit card holder to see your score, but you will need to log in to your account.
Here’s how to check your credit score on the Chase app:
1. Open the Chase app and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Credit Journey.”
4. On the next screen, you’ll see your credit score and some information about what factors are impacting your score.
5. To get more details about your credit report, tap on “View report details.”
Scroll down and find “See Your FICO® Score”
Once you’ve downloaded the app and logged in, Scroll down and find “See Your FICO® Score” under the Women & Money tab. Next to it, you’ll see a number. That’s your credit score! If you tap on the number, you can see more details about your score, including what is helping and hurting your credit rating.
You can also use the Chase app to keep an eye on your credit utilization rate, which is the amount of your available credit that you’re using. If you have a credit card with a limit of $5,000, for example, and you spend $2,500 in one month, your credit utilization rate would be 50%. A higher credit utilization rate can hurt your credit score because it suggests that you might be overextending yourself financially.
Click on it and then select “Get Started”
If you’re a Chase customer, you can now check your credit score for free through the Chase mobile app. Here’s how:
1. Open the Chase mobile app and log in.
2. Tap on the “More” tab at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Check Your Credit Score.”
4. You’ll be taken to a page with some information about credit scores in general. Scroll down and select “Get Started.”
5. You’ll be asked to enter some personal information, including your name, date of birth, and Social Security number. This is necessary in order to pull your credit report from the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion).
6. Once you provide this information, you’ll be able to see your credit score from all three bureaus, as well as some helpful tips on how to improve your score.
Follow the instructions to create an account with Equifax
Creating an account with Equifax is easy. Just follow the instructions on their website and you’ll be up and running in no time.
Once you have an account, you can log in and check your credit score at any time. Simply go to the ‘My Score’ tab and you’ll see your score prominently displayed. From there, you can also see a breakdown of your score by factors such as payment history and credit utilization.
Checking your credit score on the Chase app is a great way to keep track of your financial health. By monitoring your score, you can make sure that you’re always in good standing and identify any potential problems early on.
Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see your credit score
If you’re a Chase customer, you can now check your credit score for free via the Chase mobile app. All you need to do is log in to your account and you’ll be able to see your score, along with some tips on how to improve it.
This is a great way to keep track of your credit health, and it’s also a good way to spot any potential identity theft or fraud. Chase is one of the first major banks to offer this service, and it’s definitely a valuable perk.
checking your credit score on the Chase mobile app is quick and easy, and it’s a great way to stay on top of your credit health.