The date of payment is unimportant as long as it is made throughout the cycle. The financing fee for that billing cycle is calculated by multiplying the resultant amount once the computations are finished by the monthly interest rate. This is the most advantageous way since it yields the lowest financing charge.
This Video Should Help:
- which method of calculating finance charge results in the lowest finance charge?
- finance charge calculator
- what method is used to calculate the monthly finance charge for the first major credit card
- when does the finance charge begin to accrue on the credit card from the local department store
- what method is used to calculate the monthly finance charge for mastercard