How to Find Your PPP Loan Number
If you’re one of the millions of Americans who have applied for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you may be wondering how to find your loan number. Here’s a quick and easy guide to help you locate your PPP loan number.
Checkout this video:
Go to the SBA site
If you’re looking for your PPP loan number, the Small Business Administration (SBA) site is a good place to start. To find your loan number on the SBA site:
1. Go to the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program Loans page.
2. Under “Loan Summary,” select “View Loan Details” for your loan.
3. On the next page, look for “Loan Number” in the upper-left corner. This is your PPP loan number.
Find the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness application is now available on the Small Business Administration (SBA) website.
To find your PPP loan number, you will need to fill out the application and submit it to the SBA for review. The application includes a section where you will be asked to provide your PPP loan number, as well as the names of all businesses that received PPP loans from your lender.
If you have any questions about the PPP loan forgiveness process or how to find your PPP loan number, please contact your lender or the SBA directly.
Enter your information into the application
1. Log in to the SBA site.
2. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
3. Enter your email address and click “Continue.”
4. Enter your business information, including your business name, address, phone number, and EIN.
5. Click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
6. Select the type of loan you are applying for (PPP or EIDL).
7. Enter your PPP loan number in the “Loan Number” field.
8. Enter your PPP loan amount in the “Loan Amount” field.
9. Select your PPP loan funded date from the drop-down menu.
10. Click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page
Your loan number will be generated
When you apply for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan through the Small Business Administration (SBA), your loan number will be generated. This number is used to identify your loan and will be required when you access the PPP forgiveness application portal.
To find your PPP loan number, login to your SBA account and select the PPP Loans option from the top navigation bar. On the next page, select View Loan Details next to the applicable loan. Your loan number will be listed in the Loan Information section on the right side of the screen.