Amazon does not accept PayPal Credit directly. However, there are a few workarounds you can use to shop on Amazon with PayPal Credit.
Checkout this video:
PayPal Credit is a line of credit that you can use to make purchases through PayPal. You can use PayPal Credit on Amazon by linking your PayPal account to your Amazon account and using it as your payment method at checkout.
When you use PayPal Credit on Amazon, you’ll enjoy all the same benefits that you would with any other form of payment, including earn points, cash back, and other rewards. Plus, you’ll get the added convenience of being able to manage all your payments in one place. Here’s how to use PayPal Credit on Amazon:
1. Link your PayPal account to your Amazon account. You can do this by going to the “Profile” section of your Amazon account and clicking on the “Add a Payment Method” link.
2. Select PayPal as your payment method and enter your PayPal login information.
3. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to select PayPal Credit as your payment method at checkout.
4. Enter the amount of credit you want to use and complete the checkout process.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit that is available through PayPal. It can be used for purchases made through PayPal, and it can also be used on websites that accept PayPal as a form of payment.
There are several advantages to using PayPal Credit, including the ability to make purchases without having to pay upfront, and the ability to spread the cost of a purchase over time.
PayPal Credit can be used on Amazon, but there are a few things to keep in mind before using it.
1. You will need to have a PayPal account in order to use PayPal Credit on Amazon.
2. You will need to link your PayPal Credit account to your Amazon account.
3. Once you have linked your accounts, you will be able to select PayPal Credit as your payment method at checkout on Amazon.
4. You will need to make sure that you have enough credit available in your PayPal Credit account to cover the cost of your purchase.
5. You may be charged interest on your purchase if you do not pay off the balance within the grace period (which is typically between 21 and 26 days).
6. You can make payments towards your PayPal Credit balance through your PayPal account, or you can make payments directly on the Amazon website.
How to Use PayPal Credit on Amazon
If you have a PayPal Credit account, you can use it to shop on Amazon. However, there are a few things you need to know before you can start using your PayPal Credit on Amazon.
First, you need to make sure that your PayPal Credit account is linked to your Amazon account. To do this, log in to your Amazon account and then go to Your Account > Your Orders > Payment Settings. Under the “Payment Method” section, click on the “Add a card or bank account” link.
Next, select PayPal from the list of payment options and then enter your PayPal Credit information. Once you’ve linked your accounts, you’ll be able to use PayPal Credit as your payment method on Amazon.
If you’re having trouble linking your accounts, you can contact PayPal Credit customer service for assistance. Once you have your accounts linked, using PayPal Credit on Amazon is just like using any other payment method. Simply select PayPal Credit as your payment method during checkout and then enter your login information when prompted.
PayPal Credit can be used for both eligible purchases and payments on Amazon. Eligible purchases include physical goods that are sold by Amazon (including third-party sellers on Amazon) and digital content purchased from Amazon (such as apps, games, and digital books). You can also use PayPal Credit to pay for certain subscriptions on Amazon, such as Prime Video and Music Unlimited.
How to Check Out with PayPal Credit on Amazon
You can use PayPal Credit on Amazon in certain countries. To do so, you’ll need to have a PayPal account and link it to your Amazon account. Once that’s set up, you can use PayPal Credit as your payment method at checkout.
Here’s how to check out with PayPal Credit on Amazon:
1. Sign in to your Amazon account and go to the checkout page.
2. Under “Payment method,” select PayPal and then look for the “PayPal Credit” option.
3. Enter your PayPal Credit information and confirm your payment.
Keep in mind that you may not be able to use all of your available credit when checking out with PayPal Credit on Amazon. For example, if you have a $500 credit limit and are trying to buy a $600 item, you’ll need to use another form of payment for the remaining $100.
What to Do If You Have Trouble Using PayPal Credit on Amazon
If you have trouble using PayPal Credit on Amazon, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that you have enough funds available in your PayPal Credit account to cover the purchase. If you don’t have enough funds, you can try adding a different payment method to your Amazon account (such as a credit card) and using that to pay for your purchase.
If you’re still having trouble, you can contact customer service for both Amazon and PayPal Credit. They may be able to help you figure out what’s going on and how to fix it.
As you can see, there are a few different ways that you can use PayPal Credit on Amazon. By linking your PayPal Credit account to your Amazon account, you can use your credit line to pay for items on Amazon.com. You can also use PayPal Credit at check out when shopping on Amazon. Lastly, if you have a physical Amazon Store card, you can use it to pay for items in-store or online at Amazon.com.