How to Move Money From Your Chime Credit Builder Card
If you’re looking to move money from your Chime Credit Builder card to your bank account, there are a few different ways you can do it. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it using the Chime app, online, or by phone.
Checkout this video:
If you have a Chime Credit Builder card, you may be wondering how you can move money from your card to your other accounts. Thankfully, there are a few different ways that you can do this. In this article, we’ll show you how to move money from your Chime Credit Builder card using three different methods.
How to move money from your Chime credit builder card
You can use your Chime credit builder card to move money to your Chime Spending Account. The process is simple and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to do it.
How to set up direct deposit with Chime
If you have a Chime account, you may be wondering how to set up direct deposit. Fortunately, it’s a pretty easy process. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Log in to your Chime account.
2. Click on the “Move Money” tab.
3. Click on the “Direct Deposit” option.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to deposit into your account each pay period.
5. Enter your employer’s routing number and account number.
6. Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your employer will start depositing your paycheck into your Chime account on your payday.
How to link your Chime account to an external bank account
You can easily move money from your Chime credit builder card to an external bank account by linking the two accounts. To do this, you’ll need to provide your Chime routing number and account number to the external bank. You can find this information in the “Linked Accounts” section of your Chime app. Once the accounts are linked, you can transfer money from your Chime account to the external account via ACH transfer.
How to withdraw money from your Chime account
Your Chime account comes with a VISA®-backed debit card that can be used anywhere VISA® is accepted. You can also use your Chime card to withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts VISA®.
To withdraw cash from an ATM:
1. Insert your Chime card into the ATM and enter your PIN.
2. Select “Withdrawal” and choose the account you’d like to withdraw from (e.g. Savings or Spending).
3. Enter the amount of cash you’d like to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
4. Once the transaction is complete, take your cash and card, and be on your way!
To move money from your Chime credit builder card, you can either use the Chime mobile app or website. To do this, simply log in to your account and select the ‘Transfer Money’ option. From there, you can choose to either move money to your bank account or another Chime member’s account.