If you’re one of the millions of Americans who have applied for a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you may be wondering how to check the status of your application. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you find out.
PPP Loan Status’ style=”display:none”>Checkout this video:
Log into the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan portal.
The first thing you’ll need to do is log into the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan portal. You’ll need to create an account if you don’t already have one.
Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Account” tab and then select “Loan Status.”
You should see a list of your current loans, as well as their status. If your PPP loan is still being processed, it will say “In Progress.”
If you have any questions about your loan, you can contact the SBA’s Customer Service team at 1-800-659-2955 or by email at [email protected].
Enter your information in the “Check Loan Status” section.
The Check Loan Status section is located toward the bottom of the Front Page. Enter your information in the “Check Loan Status” section. This will take you to the page where you can check the status of your PPP Application.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan status tracker below allows small businesses to check the status of their First Draw PPP Loan or Second Draw PPP Loan applications that were submitted through SBA-recognized Point of Contact Lenders (POCLs), Lender Service Providers (LSPs), and infrastructure Creditors (ICs).
The status tracker is updated daily, Monday through Friday. If you have questions about your application, please contact your lender directly.
Click on the “Check Status” button below to check the status of your PPP loan application:
Review your loan status information.
After you have applied for a PPP loan, you should review your loan status information to check on the status of your loan. Checking your loan status information can help you determine if your loan has been approved and if you need to provide any additional information to the lender.
To check your PPP loan status:
1. Log in to the SBA disaster assistance portal https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/.
2. Click on “Review Your Loan Status” at the top of the page.
3. Select “Pandemic (COVID-19)” from the “I want to review my status for…” dropdown menu.
4. Enter your application number and email address, then click “Submit.”
5. Review the loan status information on the next page. If your loan has been approved, you will see a list of next steps that you need to take in order to complete your loan agreement and get your funds disbursed.