Have you applied for a PPP loan? Check out this blog post to learn how to check the status of your application and what to do next.
PPP Loan Status’ style=”display:none”>Checkout this video:
Log in to the SBA’s website
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is responsible for distributing Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans. If you applied for a PPP loan, you can check on the status of your application by logging in to the SBA’s website.
To check on the status of your PPP loan application:
1. Go to the SBA’s website and select “Log In.”
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Once you’re logged in, select “My Loans” from the top menu.
4. On the “My Loans” page, you should see a list of all of your PPP loan applications. Select the loan that you want to check on.
5. On the loan details page, you’ll see information about the status of your application, as well as any other relevant details about your loan.
Find your loan number
If you received your loan through a lender, they will have given you a promissory note with your loan number on it. If you applied for your loan through the SBA, you can find your loan number on the first page of your PPP Schedule A, which is part of your loan application. The number will look something like this:1234-5678-910.
Check the status of your loan
You can check the status of your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan in several ways. The easiest way is to log in to the lender’s website that is servicing your loan and look for information about your loan there.
If you cannot find this information online, you can also contact your lender directly to inquire about the status of your loan. Be sure to have your loan number ready when you call.
If you applied for a PPP loan through the Small Business Administration (SBA), you can also check on the status of your loan by logging in to the SBA’s website.
Once you have logged in, click on “Check Loan Status” and enter your application number.