Applying for a Lowe’s credit card is a great way to save money on your next home improvement project. Learn how to apply for a Lowe’s credit card and get the most out of your purchase.
Checkout this video:
It’s easy to apply for a Lowe’s credit card. You can do it online, in-store, or over the phone. Depending on which card you choose, you may be able to get special financing offers, like 0% APR for six months on purchases of $299 or more. Here’s what you need to know about how to apply for a Lowe’s credit card.
To apply for a Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card, you must:
-Be at least 18 years of age
-Be a legal resident of the United States
-Have a valid Social Security number
-Have a verifiable physical U.S. mailing address (no P.O. Boxes)
-Have a major credit card
Applying for a Lowe’s Credit Card
Follow the steps below to apply for a Lowe’s Credit Card. You’ll need to provide some personal information, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
1. Visit Lowes.com/Credit.
2. Select Apply Now.
3. Enter your personal information, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
4. Choose whether you’d like to receive paperless statements and special financing offers via email.
5. Review the terms and conditions and click Submit Application.
Using a Lowe’s Credit Card
With a Lowe’s credit card, you can enjoy special financing offers, like 6 months to pay off your purchase of $299 or more. Plus, you’ll earn 5% off every day purchases made at Lowe’s, both in-store and online. Whether you’re a first-time buyer or a long-time shopper, a Lowe’s credit card can help make your home improvement dreams a reality. Here’s how to apply for one.
1. Visit Lowes.com/creditcards to compare credit card options and find the best fit for your needs.
2. Once you’ve chosen the right card for you, click on the “Apply Now” button.
3. You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to enter some personal information, like your name, address, and contact information.
4. Once you’ve entered all of your information, click on the “Submit Application” button.
5. You should receive a decision on your application within moments. If you’re approved, you’ll be able to start using your new Lowe’s credit card right away!
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Service
If you have questions about your Lowe’s credit card account or need to contact customer service, you can reach them by phone or email.
Lowe’s Credit Card Customer Service:
Monday – Friday: 8am – 9pm ET
Saturday: 9am – 7pm ET
Email: [email protected]